Below is a list of our current core groups that are working to start a new chapter. Click on the link for more information and to find out if your category is already filled.
If you do not see a new group forming in the area you are looking for, click here to contact us and we will help.
The BNI-SCGA Team uses the Core to Charter Program created by Amy D. Kilpatrick, BNI Executive Director and President, Nspired Networking Enterprises, LLC
Hints and Tips
- You will need 25 or more members to form a Chapter. Do not attempt to launch a new Chapter with less than 25 members
- Do not attempt to recruit all the members yourself. Instead, build a fledgling team of potential members and interested parties to help you recruit the needed numbers.
- Set a target launch date for reaching your launch goal. By doing this, you will have laid the groundwork for a highly effective group of networkers who are motivated by goals and objectives!
- Ascertain that all core group members, new members, and interested parties have paid their membership dues in full by the launch date. Stand strong on this mandate because it determines their sincerity about helping you start a Chapter.
- Keep your energy high, your thoughts positive, and maintain momentum.
- Stick to a plan and remain committed to the goal.
- Keep excitement up within your core group by bringing new visitors and passing referrals.
- Continuously train your core group and keep them motivated.